How well do you really know yourself? This may sound like a silly question but if you really think about it, it’s not so silly. Often, we know lots of basic and obvious things about ourselves but there may be some things about ourselves, that we don’t often ponder or consider. Truth is, there are no right or wrong answers. However, the answers to many of these questions can really be quite insightful.
I have prepared a list of questions below that you may want to ponder and get more insight about who you are. I hope you find value in answering these questions.
- If you could change one aspect of your life or personality, what would it be and why?
- Is there any area of your life where you feel out of control? What would you like to change to improve this?
- Do you feel more comfortable in an organised or chaotic environment?
- What advice would you give to yourself as a child?
- What are 5 words that those who know you best would use to describe you?
- How comfortable are you with spontaneous ideas, or last minute change in plans?
- Do you feel energised by being around others, or is it crucial for you to have time on your own?
- Who is your one idol or person who inspires you the most and why?
- Do you work well under pressure or do you tend to fall apart?
- Do you like to go with the flow or take control of your own life?
- Are you more of a thinker of a feeler? Do you make decisions with your head or heart?
- What are your current passions and goals and how have they changed over the last 5 years?
- What would your perfect day look like?
- Do you have any regrets in life?
- What were the last 3 books you read?
- What does success mean to you? Would you describe your life as being successful to date?
- What does your current SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) analysis of yourself look like?
- What does self-worth, self-esteem and self-love mean to you? How do you display these in your life now?
- What is the one thing that you are most proud of in your life?
- Do you believe i life after death? What do you believe happens to you when you die?
- What would your tombstone say about you?
If you would like to delve deeper into this, please reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a discovery session about how I can best help or support you.
With love, Georgia